Wait Staff / BartendersPersonal Touch Experience
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Account Manager (Restaurant & Hospitality experience wanted!)Dynamic Edge Consulting, Inc.
Corporate Hospitality PositionVineyard Nantucket Resorts
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE INTERNSHIPThe Baldpate Inn LTD
Guest Relations Manager - Hotel ExperienceNYCSL
Hospitality CommunicationsKalahari Resorts
Baker for a busy fast-casual concept located in downtown Boston!Uno Restaurants, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
LTTravel Connection, Inc
Posted: January 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full service travel Agency. I am looking for an internship person to do social media and some newsletters and campaign adds for posting on a part time basis every day evening for travel related. Can do it at the office or virtual.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment