Office Intern- PAID$$$$MK Catering
Hospitality, Travel & Wellness - Miami Beach - Partner Hero - Sales & marketingDayPass
Hospitality, Travel & Wellness - NYC - Partner Hero - Sales & marketingDayPass
Hospitality, Travel & Wellness - Los Angeles - Partner Hero - Sales & marketingDayPass
HINT Water Brand Ambassador - Los Angeles metroHint Inc.
Hospitality, Travel & Wellness - LA, MIAMI, NYCDayPass
Administrative AssistantFlagship Business Plans and Consulting
Surface Hotels Office InternSurface Hotels
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
LTTravel Connection, Inc
Posted: January 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full service travel Agency. I am looking for an internship person to do social media and some newsletters and campaign adds for posting on a part time basis every day evening for travel related. Can do it at the office or virtual.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment