Starwood Hotels and Resorts: Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Chile Internship ProgramStarwood Hotels and Resorts
Luxury Boutique Hotel Internship Spring/Summer 2014VANESSA NOEL COUTURE
Activities CoordinatorGraceful Senescene
FASHION BASED PRODUCTION FIRM IS NOW HIRING!Fashion Stylist's Executive Assistant
Barakat Engage-Educate-Empower Event VolunteerBarakat Inc.
TOURISM & HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Km 200, Carretera Federal
DescriptionWork for 5-stars hotels in some of the most wonderful destinations such as Cancun-México, Canary Island-Spain, Punta Cana-Dominican Republic, Chengdu-China and Malta. Our internships give you the opportunity to enhance your Spanish skills as well as your professional work experience. We offer a wide variety of Tourism and hospitality internship positions.
ResponsibilitiesThese internship positions are totally focused in the customer service and the interaction with guests at the hotel. Most of the day the intern will be out of the office in full interaction with new vendors, guests, local and international colleagues providing them assistance in different sort of activities.
Requirements• Students 18 – 28 years old (Must be studying at the time of the internship)
• ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
• Must have an intermediate – advanced level of Spanish for administrative positions.
• Every extra language is a bonus and will be extremely considered.
• Ability to learn quickly and meet the needs of the clients.
• Able to read, analyze, and interpret information, documents and policies.
• Manage conflicts, negotiate, and resolve situations.
• Able to face competing demands and prioritize tasks.
• Self-motivated, independent and able to take initiative.