Wedding Planning and Floral Design InternChevrons and Champagne
Training and Development InternshipAlicart Restaurant Group
Savanti Travel :: Internship at fast growing travel startup in SFSavanti Travel
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Event Coordinator Intern *Immediate*Free Range Office
Intern Admin Officers/EngineersMarriott
Paid Marketing InternHello Scout, Inc.
Front desk assistanceManhattan Broadway Hotel
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: July 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYellowchair is a network that creates intimate culinary experiences for an influential membership base. Each month, yellowchair members receive exclusive invitations to curated dinners, tastings, private events and culinary adventures. Yellowchair collaborates with top chefs, interesting venues and one-of-a-kind experiences designed to compliment members’ preferences. Events vary from whiskey tastings and wine pairings to exclusive offerings such as a private meal with Four Seasons Restaurant owner, Julian Niccolini. Whichever experience you choose, it ensures the perfect
backdrop to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for food and conversation.
Yellowchair strategicallly chooses partners that will resonate with their current membership base and lead to immediate conversion. Seeking to introduce members to luxury products, destinations, spirits, and wines in undiscovered ways yellowchair will customize an innovative experience centered around your brand. Larger partnerships such as a recurring dinner or event series can be set up to compliment an upcoming marketing campaign. Working with yellowchair ensures brand’s visibility to a targeted, engaged and interested audience.
We are looking for an intern that is smart, innovative, creative and savvy. An independent thinker that can assist in the growth and business development of Yellowchair.
This candidate should have a passion for food, experiences and social settings.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education