Cook- InternshipOjai Valley Inn and Spa
Sous ChefItalian American Banquet Center of Livonia
Customer Service RepresentativeHyatt Herald Square Hotel
Administrative Program InternRonald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest
Balloon Operations Coordinator & Hospitality/Hotel FacilitatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Work from Home Travel AgentsAwesome and Amazing Company
seeking hard working, intern to help at our family owned and operated bakery/cafe. homemade goods!mieles bakery
Marketing & Communications InternINHOUSE New York
Catering Assistant InternBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
Posted: January 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hillcrest Event Center is seeking highly motivated candidates to provide assistance to the banquet and catering staff. We are looking for friendly, dynamic, outgoing people who enjoy serving customers in a fast paced environment. This position will assist with all aspects of catering. Candidates will learn about the catering industry and produce and deliver a variety of meals for weddings, receptions, meetings, and other special events. This will assist students planning a career in Catering or Restaurant Management.
Responsibilities• Food preparations
• Prepare food/supplies
• Set up and break down functions
• Assist with placing orders and suggesting catering meals to meet requirements for business events.
• Greets customers, taking dine in, to go and delivery orders,
• Answering menu questions and making customers feel welcome and appreciated.
• Assist in catering production and expediting catering orders.
Requirements• Enjoy giving “out of this world” customer service
• Have a great attitude
• Be hard working and dependable
• Value teamwork
• Be organized and able to multi-task