Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Graphic Design Intern - Niagara Vacation RentalsNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Writer, Journalist / Public Relations and Social Media Intern - - Rekrut Book Publishing HouseNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Front Desk and F&B DepartmentChef Training U.S.
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Hospitality Intern/Event Planning InternPozent Corporation
MiamI Beach Hotel InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Oceanfront Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Catering Assistant InternBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
Posted: January 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hillcrest Event Center is seeking highly motivated candidates to provide assistance to the banquet and catering staff. We are looking for friendly, dynamic, outgoing people who enjoy serving customers in a fast paced environment. This position will assist with all aspects of catering. Candidates will learn about the catering industry and produce and deliver a variety of meals for weddings, receptions, meetings, and other special events. This will assist students planning a career in Catering or Restaurant Management.
Responsibilities• Food preparations
• Prepare food/supplies
• Set up and break down functions
• Assist with placing orders and suggesting catering meals to meet requirements for business events.
• Greets customers, taking dine in, to go and delivery orders,
• Answering menu questions and making customers feel welcome and appreciated.
• Assist in catering production and expediting catering orders.
Requirements• Enjoy giving “out of this world” customer service
• Have a great attitude
• Be hard working and dependable
• Value teamwork
• Be organized and able to multi-task