Jobs for studentschini enterprise
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Hospitality DepartmentDpoint Group
2017 Summer Restaurant InternshipEntertainment Cruises
Summer Intern - Resort ReservationistVineyard-Nantucket Resorts
Property manager / vacation host / concierge for private villa rentals in CaribbeanBonaire Beach Villa
Cape Cod Inn looking for InternsBarnaby Inn
Pastry Cook InternshipMini Melanie
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Catering Assistant InternBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
Posted: January 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hillcrest Event Center is seeking highly motivated candidates to provide assistance to the banquet and catering staff. We are looking for friendly, dynamic, outgoing people who enjoy serving customers in a fast paced environment. This position will assist with all aspects of catering. Candidates will learn about the catering industry and produce and deliver a variety of meals for weddings, receptions, meetings, and other special events. This will assist students planning a career in Catering or Restaurant Management.
Responsibilities• Food preparations
• Prepare food/supplies
• Set up and break down functions
• Assist with placing orders and suggesting catering meals to meet requirements for business events.
• Greets customers, taking dine in, to go and delivery orders,
• Answering menu questions and making customers feel welcome and appreciated.
• Assist in catering production and expediting catering orders.
Requirements• Enjoy giving “out of this world” customer service
• Have a great attitude
• Be hard working and dependable
• Value teamwork
• Be organized and able to multi-task