Wedding Planning and Floral Design InternChevrons and Champagne
Training and Development InternshipAlicart Restaurant Group
Savanti Travel :: Internship at fast growing travel startup in SFSavanti Travel
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Event Coordinator Intern *Immediate*Free Range Office
Intern Admin Officers/EngineersMarriott
Paid Marketing InternHello Scout, Inc.
Front desk assistanceManhattan Broadway Hotel
Community Management InternBookmark This
811 W 7th St.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSELECT is a rapidly growing early-stage startup, and we are looking to find our next generation of team members to help grow the company. We exited Beta with about 300 in May 2014 and have since grown to over 9000 members primarily in NY, Miami and DC. Because of our success in these markets, we are expanding to Los Angeles. At SELECT you'll gain experience, be part of something incredible, help change an industry and have the potential to join our team full time (if you perform).
Community Management Internship:
This is a paid internship position that focuses primarily on community management and membership concierge, but the intern will have the opportunity to get involved in multiple areas of the business. Additionally, internships are our primary funnel for full-time hires.
1. Member Engagement
• Manage inbound inquiries, recommendations and concierge requests
• Keep records of customer interactions; record details of inquiries, comments and complaints; keep track of actions taken
• Help manage the execution of multiple member events per month
• Help coordinate all pre- and post-event communications, including invitations, confirmations, and thank you notes
• Cultivate relationships within the community
2. Member Outreach
• Create and execute strategies to increase the quality and quantity of SELECT's membership
• Scout potential new members, both in person and online
• Must be able to work 15-25 hours/week
• Must be able to work nights and/or weekends
• Exceptional verbal and written communications ability
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Outstanding interpersonal and team-building skills
• High level of resourcefulness and strong willingness to learn
• Knowledge and demonstrated interest in communications, marketing and social media
• Demonstrated interest in startups and entrepreneurship a plus
SkillsRequired - Exceptionally Organized, Intrapersonal Skills, Active Team Player, Always Willing to Learn, Communications Management, Social Media Communications, Energetic Self-Starter, Commitment to Customer Service
Preferred - Start-ups, Bilingual