Balloon Operations Coordinator & Hospitality/Hotel FacilitatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Jobs for studentschini enterprise
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Hospitality DepartmentDpoint Group
2017 Summer Restaurant InternshipEntertainment Cruises
Summer Intern - Resort ReservationistVineyard-Nantucket Resorts
Property manager / vacation host / concierge for private villa rentals in CaribbeanBonaire Beach Villa
Cape Cod Inn looking for InternsBarnaby Inn
Pastry Cook InternshipMini Melanie
Community Management InternBookmark This
156 2nd St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: January 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
SELECT is a black card private membership community and concierge that provides access to VIP treatment and experiences at the best in dining, nightlife, travel, entertainment and more. We are a rapidly growing startup and we are looking to find our next generation of team members to help build the foundation for further expansion. We have quickly increased membership to over 8500 in less than 2 years since launching in NY, DC and Miami with west coast expansion later this year. At SELECT you'll gain valuable experience across industries and divisions while helping change the way consumers and businesses think about loyalty in the luxury space.
The Community Management Intern assists in facilitating our members’ unique SELECT experiences with recommendations and suggestions. They communicate exceptionally well with our members across a variety of platforms including our live chat concierge, email and in person. The Community Management Intern will also have the opportunity to get involved in multiple areas of the business including event management, marketing and public relations.
Who you are:
You are a foodie, a traveler, an adventurer and the one in the know. You’re the friend who knows when the best new restaurants are opening, the one who nabs tickets to that sold out event and the one who can find the speakeasy with the perfect cocktail. You are always on the lookout for amazing new experiences and can’t wait to have your friends join you on them. You walk into a room and can’t wait to speak with everyone. And you always leave with at least a few new friends. You’re flexible, a jack-of-all-trades and are always ready to take on the next challenge with enthusiasm.
1. Member Engagement
• Manage inbound inquiries, recommendations and concierge requests
• Keep records of customer interactions; record details of inquiries, comments and complaints; keep track of actions taken
• Help manage the execution of multiple member events per month
• Help coordinate all pre- and post-event communications, including invitations, confirmations, and thank you notes
• Cultivate relationships within the community
2. Member Outreach
• Create and execute strategies to increase the quality and quantity of SELECT's membership
• Scout potential new members, both in person and online
• Must be able to work 15-25 hours/week
• Exceptional verbal and written communications ability
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Outstanding interpersonal and team-building skills
• High level of resourcefulness and strong willingness to learn
• Knowledge and demonstrated interest in communications, marketing and social media
• Demonstrated interest in startups and entrepreneurship a plus
SkillsRequired - Always Willing to Learn, Social Media Communications, Commitment to Customer Service, Exceptionally Organized, Active Team Player, Intrapersonal Skills, Energetic Self-Starter, Communications Management
Preferred - Start-ups, Bilingual