Health Care InternNANTHEALTH CARE
ACCOUNTING PAYROLL CLERKSpacelabs
Miller Park Concessions InternDelaware North Sportservice
Hospitality InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Ranch House Manager (Gold Bridge, BC, Canada)Chilcotin Holidays
Tumbling River Ranch Summer Jobswww.tumblingriver.com
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
Customer/Marketing Services InternBookmark This
EP Power Nutrition and FItness
7657 Washington Ave S
Posted: March 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEP Power Nutrition & Fitness is currently seeking a qualified part-time paid Customer/Marketing Services Team Intern. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality customer service to all customers in our business. Must have excellent communications skills, a positive attitude, be a self-starter and organized individual. Hospitality and/or marketing communications background helpful.
Send your resume and qualifications to email@example.com
• Greet and service customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Recommend products/services to fit customer needs.
• Process customer registrations and payments for services and classes.
• Support and assist with preparation of post-workout protein shakes
• Maintain good communications with staff and customers at all times with a ‘can do’ attitude.