Front Desk and F&B DepartmentChef Training U.S.
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Hospitality Intern/Event Planning InternPozent Corporation
MiamI Beach Hotel InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Oceanfront Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Private Events InternGranada Theater
Entry Level - Sales / Marketing / Consulting - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Seeking energetic chefGreenhouse Cafe and Tavern
Customer/Marketing Services InternBookmark This
EP Power Nutrition and FItness
7657 Washington Ave S
Posted: March 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEP Power Nutrition & Fitness is currently seeking a qualified part-time paid Customer/Marketing Services Team Intern. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality customer service to all customers in our business. Must have excellent communications skills, a positive attitude, be a self-starter and organized individual. Hospitality and/or marketing communications background helpful.
Send your resume and qualifications to email@example.com
• Greet and service customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Recommend products/services to fit customer needs.
• Process customer registrations and payments for services and classes.
• Support and assist with preparation of post-workout protein shakes
• Maintain good communications with staff and customers at all times with a ‘can do’ attitude.