Graphic Design Intern - Niagara Vacation RentalsNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Writer, Journalist / Public Relations and Social Media Intern - - Rekrut Book Publishing HouseNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Front Desk and F&B DepartmentChef Training U.S.
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Hospitality Intern/Event Planning InternPozent Corporation
MiamI Beach Hotel InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Oceanfront Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Private Events InternGranada Theater
E-COMMERCE PERFORMANCE INTERNBookmark This
3470 NW 82nd Avenue, suite 600
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 180,000 women and men who share something unique.
Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences
Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, With audacity, With imagination, With passion
ACCOR HOTELS - Feel Welcome In more than 3,700 hotels in 92 countries
We develop 17 brands in hospitality, from luxury to economy: Sofitel Legend, SO, Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Adagio Premium, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, Adagio access, ibis budget et hotelF1.
• Assists in leading the hotel eCommerce strategy including creating reports, understanding the data and proposing improvements.
Responsibilities• Create monthly hotel performance reports; review, analyze and provide conclusion on a case by case basis.
• Review weekly hotel performances and present to eCommerce opportunities of improvement by channel. Handle usual hotel ecommerce standard questions.
• Create proposals to the hotels to improve their performance based on the current trends. Show how their hotel budgets could increase their revenue and bring additional performance.
• Align hotel calendar to ecommerce plan and hotel budget plan based on hotel occupancy need. Then propose budget need and spend including revenue forecasted.
• Process hotel eCommerce needs based on each internal procedure. For example: process hotel budget requests
Requirements• Business Level English Proficiency
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Tools including Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize analysis into easily understood insights.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Knowledge of Spanish a plus
• Ability to work in an international environment
• Positive attitude, high energy, and eagerness to learn
• Team player and terrific people skills
SkillsRequired - English language skills, Excel Dashboards
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish