Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
SoCal Italian Rest. & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Jobs for studentschini enterprise
Balloon Operations Coordinator & Hospitality/Hotel FacilitatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Jobs for studentschini enterprise
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Hospitality DepartmentDpoint Group
2017 Summer Restaurant InternshipEntertainment Cruises
Summer Intern - Resort ReservationistVineyard-Nantucket Resorts
Entry Level Client RepresentativeBookmark This
Infinite Promotional Solutions
482 Notch Rd
Posted: September 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Infinite Promotional Solutions is looking for a Client Representative to maintain customer service excellence and establish relationships with consumers on behalf of our client. IPS specializes in quality lead generation, customer service, and creating sustainable market growth for their clients’ brands.
Our client’s unique marketing and customer service campaigns are tailored to the company culture, and they are known for their excellent customer service and ability to boost client visibility and target their most relevant audiences. Due to continued success with its key client account, our client is in need of a full time Client Representative to assist in the customer account management, sales, and new business development efforts of its new campaign!
As a part of our IPS family, you will work in a professional, team-oriented environment that fosters personal and professional growth. Our client’s mission is to ensure their team is given the highest priority and have the tools they need to succeed in every aspect of the business. As a Client Representative, you will have the opportunity to work with every department in our client’s firm. You will act as the face of prestigious client brands, designing customer service outreach initiatives to establish a viable client base and increase market brand share!
Responsibilities of the Client Representative:
· Interact directly with consumers to assure high quality customer service and client service, provide accurate product recommendations, and process client orders.
· Consult with business owners to present solutions and nurture business relationships to optimize market brand share and increase engagement and usage of products.
· Build strong customer relationships to promote and grow client sales and generate product demand for each account.
· Exceed new and repeat customer acquisition and new/repeat business targets.
Qualifications of the Client Representative:
· Experience in retail customer service, restaurant/food service, hospitality, call center customer service, sales, field sales, telesales, or B2B sales, field marketing, product demonstrations, B2B marketing, brand ambassador/promotional customer service and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support an asset.
· Able to confidently liaise with clients and finalize sales of products and/or professional services.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a detail oriented outlook and ability to multi-task.
· Self-motivated with ability to work individually and in a team environment to meet deadlines.
· Passion for growth and success and willing to work hard in an entry-level position.