Work from Home Travel AgentsAwesome and Amazing Company
seeking hard working, intern to help at our family owned and operated bakery/cafe. homemade goods!mieles bakery
Marketing & Communications InternINHOUSE New York
Client Services InternLastFirst
Marketing ManageriConnect Hospitality
General ManageriConnect Hospitality
Customer Service RepresentativeiConnect Hospitality
Event Planner/Promotions CoordinatorBookmark This
Atlantic Coast Events, Inc.
3219 Landmark St. Suite 9B
Posted: April 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe represent some of the LARGEST clients in the SPORTS, FASHION, COSMETICS, ENTERTAINMENT, AND FOOD AND BEVERAGE industries!
Atlantic Coast Events, Inc. is a privately held marketing firm in Greenville, NC. We are planning to expand into 5 more locations within the next year. We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in the promotional retail event industry! We have an internal paid-training program where we create our next generation of branch managers from within. On a daily basis we represent our clients in some of the nation's largest retailers.
ResponsibilitiesCandidates will be trained in:
ENTRY LEVEL TO MANAGEMENT
* You must be LOCAL to be considered (within an hour radius)
* You must be able to START WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
* You must be excited & motivated for challenges, growth, & training!
* You must be 18 years of age or older with a professional image
* You must have a great ATTITUDE, WORK ETHIC, & STUDENT MENTALITY
* You must be available for FULL-TIME hours with availability on weekends
* You must have a a Driver License with personally owned vehicle
* You must be able to drive to/from events during day/night
* You must be able to stand for long periods of time
* You must be able to lift 30 lbs.