Health Care InternNANTHEALTH CARE
ACCOUNTING PAYROLL CLERKSpacelabs
Miller Park Concessions InternDelaware North Sportservice
Hospitality InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Ranch House Manager (Gold Bridge, BC, Canada)Chilcotin Holidays
Tumbling River Ranch Summer Jobswww.tumblingriver.com
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
Event Planner/Promotions CoordinatorBookmark This
Atlantic Coast Events, Inc.
3219 Landmark St. Suite 9B
Posted: April 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe represent some of the LARGEST clients in the SPORTS, FASHION, COSMETICS, ENTERTAINMENT, AND FOOD AND BEVERAGE industries!
Atlantic Coast Events, Inc. is a privately held marketing firm in Greenville, NC. We are planning to expand into 5 more locations within the next year. We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in the promotional retail event industry! We have an internal paid-training program where we create our next generation of branch managers from within. On a daily basis we represent our clients in some of the nation's largest retailers.
ResponsibilitiesCandidates will be trained in:
ENTRY LEVEL TO MANAGEMENT
* You must be LOCAL to be considered (within an hour radius)
* You must be able to START WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
* You must be excited & motivated for challenges, growth, & training!
* You must be 18 years of age or older with a professional image
* You must have a great ATTITUDE, WORK ETHIC, & STUDENT MENTALITY
* You must be available for FULL-TIME hours with availability on weekends
* You must have a a Driver License with personally owned vehicle
* You must be able to drive to/from events during day/night
* You must be able to stand for long periods of time
* You must be able to lift 30 lbs.