Front Desk and F&B DepartmentChef Training U.S.
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Hospitality Intern/Event Planning InternPozent Corporation
MiamI Beach Hotel InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Oceanfront Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Private Events InternGranada Theater
Entry Level - Sales / Marketing / Consulting - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Seeking energetic chefGreenhouse Cafe and Tavern
Party Planning InternshipBookmark This
The Lodge Management Group
8 West Division Street
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lodge Management Group has been in the nightlife business for over 65 years. We are great at what we do and we are always looking for great people to work and grow with us! Our interns work alongside business leaders to create campaigns consisting of advertising, graphic designs, event planning, project management and so much more!
The intern would be an extremely creative, organized team member with exceptional verbal and written communication skills who is eager to gain practical experience in the hospitality field. This is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, committed and motivated individual seeking to learn more about our business and the integral impact you can have within a company recognized as the leader in hospitality industry.
Responsibilities• Responsible for updating event spreadsheet and filing system on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for creating event sheet for each venue’s weekend events.
• Keeping a pulse on upcoming Chicago events while providing updates for the weekly Marketing meetings.
• Research companies hosting events during convention season; provide contact information.
• Office maintenance – includes supply ordering, employee birthday celebrations, etc.
• Assist with donations and sponsorships when needed.
Requirements• Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and enthusiasm for the task at hand.
• Organized, pro-active and grammar-conscience.
• Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while adhering to department standards
• Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Outlook.
• Knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce is a HUGE plus!