Catering Office AssistantLove Catering Inc
Hospitality Marketing InternshipVbar&Company
Incentive/Corporate Travel InternshipAmerican Guest USA
NYC Leader at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Wedding Planning and Floral Design InternChevrons and Champagne
Training and Development InternshipAlicart Restaurant Group
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Event Coordinator Intern *Immediate*Free Range Office
Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
The Lodge Management Group
8 West Division Street
Posted: August 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lodge Management Group has been in the nightlife business for over 65 years. We are great at what we do and we are always looking for great people to work and grow with us! Our interns work alongside business leaders to create campaigns consisting of advertising, graphic designs, event planning, project management and so much more!
The intern would be an extremely creative, organized team member with exceptional verbal and written communication skills who is eager to gain practical experience in the hospitality field. This is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, committed and motivated individual seeking to learn more about our business and the integral impact you can have within a company recognized as the leader in hospitality industry.
Responsibilities• Responsible for updating event spreadsheet and filing system on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for creating event sheet for each venue’s weekend events.
• Keeping a pulse on upcoming Chicago events while providing updates for the weekly Marketing meetings.
• Research companies hosting events during convention season; provide contact information.
• Office maintenance – includes supply ordering, employee birthday celebrations, etc.
• Assist with donations and sponsorships when needed.
Requirements• Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and enthusiasm for the task at hand.
• Organized, pro-active and grammar-conscience.
• Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while adhering to department standards
• Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Outlook.
• Knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce is a HUGE plus!