Special Events/Marketing Guru Intern500 Startups
Eco-Hospitality InternshipHedonisia Hawaii
Tourism Internship in SydneyCDC
Travel Agency internship in AustraliaCDC
Finance and Accountingspace Lab
Data Entry Clerkspace Lab
Operations Internship - Fall 2017Camp No Counselors
F&B Management InternshipBookmark This
Victoria Can Tho Resort
Posted: September 28 2016
Company Location: Asia, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOpened since October 15th 1998, the Victoria Can Tho is situated on the bank of the Hau river. The hotel’s low-rise French architectural design of the 1930’s blends in superbly with the natural beauty of the river. The location and services offered have been carefully planned to allow one to experience the richness of the local culture, the beauty of the area and appreciate the diversity of the region and its people.
There is a total of 92 rooms (46 on first floor & 46 rooms on second floor) including 56 Deluxe and 28 Superior spacious and beautifully decorated single/twin rooms and 8 Victoria Suites, all with river view and balcony. All guest rooms have individually controlled air-conditioning, IDD telephone, color satellite television, refrigerator, private bathroom with bath-tube and/or shower, individual safety deposit box.
Responsibilities• Supervise and coordinate all daily operation in the outlet.
• Control the application of all safety and hygiene policy, regulation and procedures.
• Organize and control the work schedule.
• Report regularly to Restaurant & Bar Manager concerning daily operation.
• Transmit the suggestions made by the guest and his / her subordinates to GM, R&Bar Manager, Executive Chef.
• Transmit his / her knowledge to his / her subordinates.
• Participate in all F&B meeting.
• Develop training and development plans for his / her staff; implement and evaluate these plans.
• Participate training program provided by the F&B Department.
• Handle the monthly inventory.
RequirementsLanguages required: English, French (native language) and/or other languages
Software knowledge required: Good computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)