Giovanni's Fine Dining and HospitalityBookmark This
1033 N Old World 3rd Street
Posted: August 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Giovanni’s, every night is a performance where fine food and good company set the perfect stage. In our restaurant you’ll find an exceptional dining experience as our family crafts every detail of your made-from-scratch meal to make it as memorable as possible.
Giovanni's opened in the Spring of 1977 on Van Buren Street. What had started as a Pizzeria, had slowly begun to form into the fine dinning restaurant that we knew as Giovanni's.
In 2006, Giovanni sold the Van Buren Street property and returned to Sicily. Now, out of retirement, Milwaukee can once again enjoy favorite classic Italian dishes cooked by Giovanni and his sons.
ResponsibilitiesServe food and beverages to guests
Explain to guests about menu items
Clean and prepare the dining areas
Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
Perform other restaurant duties as assigned
Requirements- must be able to handle stressful situations with ease and assertiveness
- is able to follow specific directions without too much supervision
- works as a team player, no job is beneath anyone
- is self-motivated and always pushing him/herself to do better
- is detail oriented
- previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields helpful
- ability to build rapport with guests
- is interested in learning more about food and the restaurant industry