2017 Summer Restaurant InternshipEntertainment Cruises
Summer Intern - Resort ReservationistVineyard-Nantucket Resorts
Property manager / vacation host / concierge for private villa rentals in CaribbeanBonaire Beach Villa
Cape Cod Inn looking for InternsBarnaby Inn
Pastry Cook InternshipMini Melanie
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Historic B&B InnkeeperHarpers Ferry Getaways
Entry Level Management PositionDavid Management Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Heidt Torres Co.
3201 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: April 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany: Heidt Torres Co is a property management company in Santa Monica. The Cottage Santa Monica is a new property acquired by HT Co. It is also the first legal Bed & Breakfast in the city of Santa Monica.
Position: We’re looking for creative interns to join our team. This is a dynamic position with opportunity for hire.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback