Graphic Design Intern - Niagara Vacation RentalsNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Writer, Journalist / Public Relations and Social Media Intern - - Rekrut Book Publishing HouseNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Front Desk and F&B DepartmentChef Training U.S.
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Hospitality Intern/Event Planning InternPozent Corporation
MiamI Beach Hotel InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Oceanfront Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Private Events InternGranada Theater
Graphic Design Intern - Niagara Vacation RentalsBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 30 2016
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Niagara Vacation Rentals is seeking candidate for Graphic Design assignments.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
RequirementsMust be able to work on hard, soft, ebook design book covers, design business cards and word press sites, have innovative ideas for design and copy and colour.
Must be creative and easy to work with, able to take direction.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback