Administrative AssistantUCLA Medical Center
Hospitality and Retail InternThe Caviar Co.
Assistant Manager/InnkeeperBrant Point Inn
Hostess and Food Runner InternshipTeleferic Barcelona
General Management Trainee - An Internship programSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Front Office Management Trainee - An Internship programSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Food & Beverage Management Trainee - An Internship programSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Customer Service RepresentativeAmazon.com_Inc
Graphic Design Intern - Niagara Vacation RentalsBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 30 2016
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Niagara Vacation Rentals is seeking candidate for Graphic Design assignments.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
RequirementsMust be able to work on hard, soft, ebook design book covers, design business cards and word press sites, have innovative ideas for design and copy and colour.
Must be creative and easy to work with, able to take direction.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback