- Internships /
- Hospitality /
- Guest Relation Management Trainee - Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa
Guest Relation Management Trainee - Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & SpaBookmark This
TMG Hospitality, management Victoria Hotels & Resorts
Posted: May 17 2016
Company Location: Asia, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid
DescriptionINTERNSHIP OBJECTIVES IN VICTORIA PHAN THIET BEACH RESORT & SPA
• Under the general direction of the Executive Assistant Manager and within the limits of established hotel policies and procedures, overseas and directs all aspects of the guest relations function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction.
ABOUT VICTORIA PHAN THIET BEACH RESORT & SPA
The four star Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa is located at one of the most idyllic destinations on the Vietnamese coastline, a traditional fishing village, and remnant of the Cham Empire.
The 57 cosy thatched roof bungalows at Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa feature large bathroom with courtyard, al-fresco shower and a large outdoor patio facing the sea. All bungalows are decorated in honey and coral tones with traditional furniture.
Other facilities: L’ Oceane Restaurant, L’ Oceane Bar, La Paillotte pool, Infinity Pool, Spa, Kid-club…
Victoria Phan Thiet Beach and Spa Resort
Km9, Phu Hai, Phan Thiet City, Binh Thuan Province, Vietnam
Tel: (84) 623 813 000
Fax: (84) 623 813 007
DIRECT CONTACT EMAIL: email@example.com
• Working Hours: 5,5 days per week.
• Compensation provided (Monetary) / month: US 200 net / month
• Other compensations:
o Visa: The Company will apply for the Trainee’s visa within the country of assignment and pay all resulting fees. The Trainee, however, will be responsible for ensuring that he has a valid passport and visa to remain in the place of assignment.
o Accommodation& laundry: in charge by the hotel (In-house)
o Meal: at Hotel Restaurant
o International flight: will be at your own charge
o Accident & health insurance: will be at your own charge
• Reserves for the excursion and other activities inform and communicate regularly with all concerned departments.
• Establish and maintains effective employee relations.
• Collect guest comments and transmit them to his direct superior.
• Promotes in-house facilities.
• Show the guestroom and facilities for prospective guests.
• Checks VIP rooms for amenities.
• Reviews VIP lists to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests
• Prepares requisitions for amenities on a timely basis.
• Type and make creative and presentable designs of all documents like activities and special promotions in the hotel…
Customer service / Guest Satisfaction
• Welcome guest, monitors guest relations personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
• Ensures that guests and other VIP’s receive special recognition and service.
• Oversees maintenance of efficient repeat guest history system.
• Maintain a constant contact with the guest to ensure that they have a pleasant stay.
• Performs such functions as to include but not be limited to:
- Guest welcome letters.
- Attending to special requests by guests.
- Developing and implementing guest telephone contact system.
• Handles guest complaints and refers them as necessary. Follows up on corrective action
• Following MIS report
• Supports to Front Office operations at peak points.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
• College/University specialized in Hospitality or English.
• English skills: fluent in speaking and writing.
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point. Opera system, Micros system
• Can work under high pressure
SkillsRequired - English, Hospitality, Hotels, Resorts, MS Office tools
Preferred - Management, Front Office, MBA