Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
RECRUITING J1 VISA TRAINEES NOW!!Hospitality Placements USA
Balloon Operations Coordinator & Hospitality/Hotel FacilitatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Front Office internshipRezidor Hotel Group
F&B Back of House InternshipThe Pierre, A Taj Hotel
Culinary InternshipThe Pierre, A Taj Hotel
Guest Relations/Hospitality Management InternBookmark This
5 Savin Hill Avenue
Posted: March 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Guest Relations/Hospitality Management Intern, you’ve learned the skills necessary to provide world-class accommodations to guests, but you haven’t had the chance to show off how talented you are. You genuinely enjoy working with people, on the phone, through email and in person. Some people don’t “sweat the small things”, but you understand how details can make someone’s stay into a true retreat from home. You recognize the changing face of the hospitality business, and want to experience the innovation first hand.
This position can grow into real part-time or full-time employment if you perform well.
Responsibilities- Shadow and assist guest relations professional
- Interact directly and provide services to guests
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Provide support in managing cleaning and maintenance staff
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting the hospitality industry
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring guests and prospective new business
Requirements- Must reside locally and be able to work for the fall and spring semesters
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external guests by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education