Ranch House Manager (Gold Bridge, BC, Canada)Chilcotin Holidays
F&B Management InternshipVictoria Can Tho Resort
PR & Marketing InternshipPeach Roots PR
Georgia Aquarium Internship ProgramGeorgia Aquarium
Food Service Handlers InternshipHillcrest Event Center
Host/Hostess InternshipHillcrest Event Center
Waiter/Waitresses InternshipHillcrest Event Center
Hospitality/ Event Planning InternBookmark This
LT Hospitality Management Inc
851 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Posted: February 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLT Hospitality and Management, owned by the acclaimed Chef Laurent Tourondel, is seeking a talented, restaurant industry impassioned intern to help aid the sales team in administrative and marketing efforts for a new restaurant and banquet spaces at The Eventi Hotel. New space will sport speak easy bar area, lounge, and Northern Italian inspired restaurant.
The Sales and Event Planning intern will play an administrative role in the planning and coordination of LT Management and Hospitality events. As an Event Planning intern you will work with the sales team, responsible for putting together detailed plans to execute a full line-up of events. Intern will learn every aspect of event planning including, but are not limited to: BOH kitchen operations, communication with clients, management of event staff, event execution and other duties as assigned. You will learn the ins and outs of our business and how to plan and execute successful events in a new restaurant/banquet space based in New York City.
Responsibilities• Daily administrative tasks delegated by Sales Director (filing, phone calls, prospecting emails, data entry)
• Assist in planning and coordination of LT Hospitality and Management events in all outlets
• Canvassing in NYC for event clientele prospects
• All other duties approved by supervisor.
RequirementsThe candidate must be able to work independently. The event-planning intern is hands-on and will require working as part of a team. You will need to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear, effective communication, critical thinking, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Student at an accredited university or college
• Demonstrates an ability to effectively manage several tasks at once
• Responsible, highly organized and able to track and meet deadlines consistently
• Has a keen knowledge of existing and emerging social networking landscape
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at various levels