Wedding Planning and Floral Design InternChevrons and Champagne
Training and Development InternshipAlicart Restaurant Group
Savanti Travel :: Internship at fast growing travel startup in SFSavanti Travel
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Event Coordinator Intern *Immediate*Free Range Office
Intern Admin Officers/EngineersMarriott
Paid Marketing InternHello Scout, Inc.
Front desk assistanceManhattan Broadway Hotel
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsBookmark This
Empire Consulting Group
860 Blue Gentian Rd, Suite 200
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEmpire Consulting Group is an outsourced marketing, sales, and consulting firm based in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. We are looking for driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are hungry to challenge themselves both personally and professionally.
We have found that individuals with experience in the hospitality and restaurant industries do very well in our Management Training Program because they are great at finding solutions and thinking on their feet, as well as interacting with many different types of people.
Junior Account Managers will be responsible for acquiring accounts, retaining existing consumer accounts, and managing the relationship with our retail partner.
Areas of Training:
• Communication fundamentals
• Business management skills
• Team leadership, development and coaching
• Time and priority management
• Talent scouting
• Business finance
• In-house, hands-on, and group training
• One-on-one mentorship program
• Hourly base pay or commission (whichever is higher)
• Upbeat, friendly atmosphere
• Travel opportunities
• Free on-the-job training
• Advancement opportunities (based on performance, rather than seniority)
Responsibilities• Account acquisition
• Consumer account retention
• Management of client relationships
• Working directly with customers on a daily basis
• Completing phases 1-3 of the firm’s training workshops
Requirements• 1+ years of customer service or related work experience
• Ability to meet performance standards
• Ability to work well with a team
• Ability to think on your feet and problem-solve
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Competitive mindset
Send your resume and contact our HR Department for immediate consideration.