Wedding Planning and Floral Design InternChevrons and Champagne
Training and Development InternshipAlicart Restaurant Group
Savanti Travel :: Internship at fast growing travel startup in SFSavanti Travel
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Event Coordinator Intern *Immediate*Free Range Office
Intern Admin Officers/EngineersMarriott
Paid Marketing InternHello Scout, Inc.
Front desk assistanceManhattan Broadway Hotel
Hospitality InternBookmark This
ROAST Homestyle Chicken
1569 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY
Posted: March 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReports to: General Manager
Summary of Position:
This internship is designed to expose students to everyday hospitality marketing. Students will work alongside our marketing team to help with promotional ideas, drafting social media copy, researching new leads, and much more.
Externship duration: May - August.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work on supporting weekly initiatives to help increase level of hospitality.
• Work alongside our marketing team to help with promotional ideas, drafting social media copy, researching new leads.
• Researching, communicating, and outreaching to various clients.
• Monitoring Client activities and tendencies.
• College student, must be able to receive college credit.
• Marketing, hospitality, public relations or graphic design major preferred Photoshop and/or social media experience.
• Great written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and internet.
• Must own a laptop.
• Passion to learn and take initiative.
• Strong attention to detail
How do I apply?
Please apply with:
2. LinkedIn Profile
3. Any awards
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.