Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Graphic Design Intern - Niagara Vacation RentalsNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Writer, Journalist / Public Relations and Social Media Intern - - Rekrut Book Publishing HouseNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Front Desk and F&B DepartmentChef Training U.S.
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Hospitality Intern/Event Planning InternPozent Corporation
MiamI Beach Hotel InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Oceanfront Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Hospitality Interns WantedBookmark This
5755 Granger Road Suite 615
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either restaurant or hospitality fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with restaurant and hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had six months of restaurant, hospitality experience, or both, please apply now!
At DePere Concepts Inc., we’re an ambitious sales and marketing consulting firm. We specialize in new account acquisitions, customer retention, and promotional sales and marketing for our Fortune 100 Clients on an inside basis.
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We are looking for entry level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 4 new markets nationwide and here at home in 2016!
What DePere Concepts Offers You:
• Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
• Full time or internship positions
• National and international travel opportunities
• Personalized coaching and mentoring from leaders in our business
• The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
• Professional and fun working and learning environment
ResponsibilitiesManagement Trainees and Entry Level Account Managers Are Responsible for:
• Meeting with new clients
• After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
• Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
• Creating a positive experience for our customers