NYC Leader at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Wedding Planning and Floral Design InternChevrons and Champagne
Training and Development InternshipAlicart Restaurant Group
Savanti Travel :: Internship at fast growing travel startup in SFSavanti Travel
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Event Coordinator Intern *Immediate*Free Range Office
Intern Admin Officers/EngineersMarriott
Paid Marketing InternHello Scout, Inc.
Hospitality Interns WantedBookmark This
5755 Granger Road Suite 615
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either restaurant or hospitality fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with restaurant and hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had six months of restaurant, hospitality experience, or both, please apply now!
At DePere Concepts Inc., we’re an ambitious sales and marketing consulting firm. We specialize in new account acquisitions, customer retention, and promotional sales and marketing for our Fortune 100 Clients on an inside basis.
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We are looking for entry level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 4 new markets nationwide and here at home in 2016!
What DePere Concepts Offers You:
• Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
• Full time or internship positions
• National and international travel opportunities
• Personalized coaching and mentoring from leaders in our business
• The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
• Professional and fun working and learning environment
ResponsibilitiesManagement Trainees and Entry Level Account Managers Are Responsible for:
• Meeting with new clients
• After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
• Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
• Creating a positive experience for our customers