Work from Home Travel AgentsAwesome and Amazing Company
seeking hard working, intern to help at our family owned and operated bakery/cafe. homemade goods!mieles bakery
Marketing & Communications InternINHOUSE New York
Client Services InternLastFirst
Marketing ManageriConnect Hospitality
General ManageriConnect Hospitality
Customer Service RepresentativeiConnect Hospitality
Hospitality internship in LimaBookmark This
Calle ex bregante 182 Barranco
Posted: July 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur accommodation is located in Santiago de Surco and in different parts of Barranco, beautiful and touristy areas of Lima, very close to Miraflores. We have enough space to accommodate travelers per night. The cozy wasi houses have common areas as dining room, kitchen, bathroom, laundry and personal rooms. As we have 5 houses we give our guests a different and more personal service. Our hoses are close to Metropolitano station. Nowadays our houses are the best option for traveler who visits Lima. As we are now quite busy we are looking for a volunteer to support us.
• Collaboration in tasks assigned by the immediate boss and willingness to learn and adapt to different work tasks in the company.
• Attend agile , friendly and efficient to tourists .
And take care of all those who need information via personnel or online .
• Provide support in the planning and assembly of the events and package tours .
Institutional networks manage to resolve queries of potential customers.
• Contact with potential promoters and investigate social relations with that account and his followers.
• Report of the benefits they would get to work with us and make reports of people catching the promoter anger .
• Create and post new content daily in groups of facebook: banners and textual content of future events and tourist trips we have.
• Find new Post Groups where our events.
RequirementsCommitment / Consistency / Orientation to the objectives / intrapersonal and interpersonal communication skills/ Management / Teamwork / Creativity / caution / protection / Service Orientation
SkillsRequired - Basic Spanish
Preferred - English, Software