Cook- InternshipOjai Valley Inn and Spa
Sous ChefItalian American Banquet Center of Livonia
Customer Service RepresentativeHyatt Herald Square Hotel
Administrative Program InternRonald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest
Balloon Operations Coordinator & Hospitality/Hotel FacilitatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Work from Home Travel AgentsAwesome and Amazing Company
seeking hard working, intern to help at our family owned and operated bakery/cafe. homemade goods!mieles bakery
Marketing & Communications InternINHOUSE New York
Hospitality Marketing InternshipBookmark This
212 Front St.
New York, NY
Posted: October 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing NYC-based hospitality group is seeking a driven intern to join our team at our headquarter office located in the Financial District. Ours is a young, successful company currently undergoing an exciting expansion phase over the next few years. Our current and future lines of business include: restaurants, cafes, catering, special events, and entertainment. The intern will have the opportunity to experience many facets of the hospitality business.
We are looking for someone with a fresh outlook, with a good understanding of marketing principles and social media, who enjoys art, design and technology and their application to marketing strategies. Someone who can provide our audiences with updates on our business on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on our website. There will also be opportunities to be involved in other tasks related to our special event business, especially with marketing materials from design to production, which will vary each time and will require significant interaction with third parties.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will participate in the following:
• Update and edit website content
• Work across all social media channels to build brand awareness and
• Publish creative content via social media channels
• Utilize best social media practices
• Participating in collaborative creative brainstorming sessions
• Help develop a comprehensive marketing plan and an action to execute it
• Work on special projects and day-to-day tasks
RequirementsThe right candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Personal characteristics: a passion for the hospitality business, entrepreneurial spirit, great drive, excellent organizational and people skills, and all-around solid work ethics.
• Education: currently pursuing a graduate degree in Business or related analytical fields (Hospitality, Business Admin, Sales/Marketing, Public Relations, Marketing, etc.)
• Other: knowledge of ins-and-outs of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, proficiency in Mac OS X, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, and html