ACCOUNTING PAYROLL CLERKSpacelabs
Miller Park Concessions InternDelaware North Sportservice
Hospitality InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Ranch House Manager (Gold Bridge, BC, Canada)Chilcotin Holidays
Tumbling River Ranch Summer Jobswww.tumblingriver.com
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
Hospitality Operations InternshipBookmark This
212 Front St.
New York, NY
Posted: October 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing NYC-based hospitality group is seeking a driven intern to join our team at our headquarter office located in the Financial District. Ours is a young, successful company currently undergoing an exciting expansion phase over the next few years. Our current and future lines of business include: restaurants, cafes, catering, special events, and entertainment. The intern will have the opportunity to experience many facets of the hospitality business
We are looking for someone who will assist with: general administration duties, company-wide inventory and ordering system, regular supplier evaluation process, cost/benefit analysis, and human resource management.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will participate in the following:
• Break down dishes into detailed recipes and calculate food costs
• Review and refine employee manual
• Analyze POS data, produce regular reports and identify gaps to be filled (i.e. cost prices), and ways to improve efficiency and productivity
• Enter and manage data on Quickbooks
• Analyze financial data and recommend best operational practices
• Participate in collaborative creative brainstorming sessions
• Help develop a group-wide comprehensive business plan and implementation plan
• Work on special projects and day-to-day tasks
RequirementsThe right candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Personal characteristics: a passion for the hospitality business, entrepreneurial spirit, great drive, excellent organizational and people skills, and all-around solid work ethics.
• Education: currently pursuing a graduate degree in Business or related analytical fields (Hospitality, Business Admin, Operations, Economics, Finance, Statistics, etc.)
• Other: knowledge of ins-and-outs of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and proficiency in Mac OS X