- Internships /
- Hospitality /
- Hospitality & Tourism Internship With A Travel Startup in Santiago, Chile
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELS FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATESHospitality Placements USA
FOOD AND BEVERAGE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELS FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATESHospitality Placements USA
FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELS FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATESHospitality Placements USA
Receptionist and waiterHotel Plevna
Eco-Hospitality InternshipHedonisia Hawaii
Tourism Internship in SydneyCDC
Hospitality & Tourism Internship With A Travel Startup in Santiago, ChileBookmark This
Dr Torres Boonen 548, Providencia, Santiago, Chile
Posted: June 17 2016
DescriptionTheBesty has built a mobile app called “TheBesty” that allows hotel guests to chat in real-time with local experts to get recommendations for their trip, access all of a hotel’s services and amenities through their phone, as well as book tours & activities on-the-go!
We’re going to give Chile, LATAM, and then the world- a reliable, classy, amazing travel experience that they never knew existed. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand concierge service from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We’re looking for an All-Star Intern that can help us with client acquisition & management within our tours & activities and hotel teams.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing TheBesty to all of Chile, and then helping roll-out throughout LATAM. Please see www.thebestyhotel.com powered by www.TheBesty.com
ResponsibilitiesTheBesty is already launched in Santiago, and fast becoming the largest provider of tours & activities in all of Chile. You will be helping to grow our hotel program and tours & activities program. In short order, you will be asked to help take-over the Chilean market and then help roll-out our app across LATAM. In conclusion, this is an Internship that will start small but important - and grow to be big and very important. We like to empower our interns, giving them responsibilities and skill sets they have for the rest of their lives - as well as give them ownership of their projects. So, you need to be ready for a fun hardworking ride!
Responsibilities & Roles Throughout Your Internship:
● Client management, setup, support, acquisition, processes
● Client relationship management
● Learning how to build & execute on sales funnels
● Complete sales processes with clients, prospects (pre-sale, close, and post-sale)
● The ins-and-outs of offline/online marketing
● Social media skills, support, planning
● Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline processes and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
Bottom line: You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You are a highly self-motivated person, who thrives in an environment that is all about getting stuff done! So,…Are you ready?
Our internships provide school credit with written prior notice, hands on experience with real clients in a growing travel and tourism tech company. You will be in a fast moving fun startup environment, so remember to buckle your seat belt! We require a 3-6+ month minimum stay with us, with priority placement in our program to applicants that commit to over 3 months with our team. We want you to reach for the stars – and get there together! Our whole team is focused on building a useful product that will reach millions of travelers. Our goal is for you to end your internship with a big accomplishment.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to be part of a “Silicon Valley” type startup - while shaping a new brand across LATAM - email us and tell us why you are an A Player, what you will do to help us win, and describe your commitment to excellence. All we care about is building something that changes the world, and doing whatever it takes to get there.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply.
● A utility player. You’re willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
● Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… twelve clients and hundreds of customer emails each month? No prob!
● Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
● Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
● Dynamic. You are proactive, with an ability to adapt to continually changing environment.
● Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of TheBesty.
● Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.