FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
FOOD AND BEVERAGE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)MRKTPL
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Front desk assistanceManhattan Broadway Hotel
KLO Events Spring Intern 2017KLO Events
Maine Hospitality InternshipThree Rivers Whitewater
Management Assistant InternshipBookmark This
The Lodge Management Group
8 West Division Street
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lodge Management Group has been in the nightlife business for over 65 years. We are great at what we do and we are always looking for great people to work and grow with us! Our interns work alongside business leaders to create campaigns consisting of advertising, graphic designs, event planning, project management and so much more!
The intern would be an extremely creative, organized team member with exceptional verbal and written communication skills who is eager to gain practical experience in the hospitality field. This is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, committed and motivated individual seeking to learn more about our business and the integral impact you can have within a company recognized as the leader in hospitality industry.
Responsibilities• Print Inventory Weekly Reports and enter data into spreadsheets for analysis.
• Complete executive report for each venue by looking at daily Z (sales) reports.
• Enter in contacts into Google Contacts.
• Supports in identifying issues with Inventory Weekly reports.
• Assists in entering in Google calendar dates and information pertaining to the event.
• Responsible for entering monthly credit card reconciliations.
• Responsible for taking meeting notes during manager meetings Marketing meetings.
• Responsible for creating agendas for meetings.
• Organize contacts.
• Responsible for photo organization.
• Miscellaneous Filing/Copying/Faxing/Scanning
• Composes and sends emails as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Microsoft Office, Google Drive.
• Prompt, punctual and adaptive.
• Deadline driven on projects.