Market Research AnalystBookmark This
2655 4th Ave.
San Diego, CA
Posted: April 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCloudbeds is a fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that serves the hospitality industry with exceptional software from sunny San Diego. We currently serve thousands of hotels, inns, bed and breakfast, and hostels around the world. We have offices in San Diego, Dublin, Sao Paulo and employees sprinkled across the globe. To say the least, we are a diverse group of people.
We are looking for a few college interns to join us year round and this Summer. Come be a part of a visionary team that loves technology, travel, and is inspired by the different cultures of the world.
Joining our team has its benefits. We know that our team members are more innovative and collaborative when they live happy healthy lives, in and out of the workplace. Cloudbeds offers competitive benefits that promote stability, flexible hours to support a healthy lifestyle, and recognition to help you grow.
Oh and by the way, all of our internships are paid! Here’s what you’ll get:
An opportunity to gain experience at a fast-paced travel startup
Develop critical business and technical skills
A hands-on a approach to start-up culture (you’ll build the ladder, not climb it)
Individual and team-based projects that are meaningful to business growth
The chance to work with people on all of our teams (sales, product, design, marketing, engineering, etc)
Cloudbeds is looking for multi-faceted students who have a passion for all things technology and travel. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply early. We will conduct interviews early May 2016.
Cloudbeds is accepting applications for both year round and Summer 2016 internships. Previous interns have come from UCSD, USD, SDSU, Berkeley, and even one from France.
We are looking for interns who have a wide array of interests. We believe that a person’s unique capabilities are what drive true innovation. A successful candidate will have great communication skills, a zest for learning, and a can-do attitude.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Minimum of 30 hours/week (full or part time)
- Current student of a 4-year college or university
- Rising Sophomore or Junior
- Ability to collaborate effectively as a team member
- Previous research or analyst experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively and adapt quickly