Assistant Manager/InnkeeperBrant Point Inn
Hostess and Food Runner InternshipTeleferic Barcelona
General Management Trainee - An Internship programSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Front Office Management Trainee - An Internship programSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Food & Beverage Management Trainee - An Internship programSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Customer Service RepresentativeAmazon.com_Inc
CookTPC Twin Cities
FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELS FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATESHospitality Placements USA
Marketing InternBookmark This
1838 2nd avenue
New York, NY
Posted: January 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA fast growing online website in the hospitality industry is looking to hire a part or full time intern for the marketing department
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Update, maintains and create online ads
- Search for new clients / vendors and new markets
- Communicate with both customers and agencies
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills. (must have)
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing for Small Business, Marketing and Sales
Preferred - Hospitality Industry, Language Skills