Korean Restaurant front of house management internship.Do Hwa
FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
FOOD AND BEVERAGE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)MRKTPL
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Front desk assistanceManhattan Broadway Hotel
KLO Events Spring Intern 2017KLO Events
Marketing InternBookmark This
Phipps & Co.
347 East 61st Street Ground floor
New York, NY
Posted: February 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhipps & Co supplies and custom manufactures internationally and domestically, interior finishes as well as FF&E for hospitality, residential and commercial sectors.
The Director of marketing and operations is looking for a hard working intern (school credit only) that is eager to learn and be proactive.
Will work with the director of operations and marketing on daily tasks.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create and maintain content for social media and website.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Proficient in auto cad, Photoshop, illustrator.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - ArchiCAD, Autodesk Revit