NYC Leader at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Wedding Planning and Floral Design InternChevrons and Champagne
Training and Development InternshipAlicart Restaurant Group
Savanti Travel :: Internship at fast growing travel startup in SFSavanti Travel
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Event Coordinator Intern *Immediate*Free Range Office
Intern Admin Officers/EngineersMarriott
Paid Marketing InternHello Scout, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Phipps & Co.
347 East 61st Street Ground floor
New York, NY
Posted: February 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhipps & Co supplies and custom manufactures internationally and domestically, interior finishes as well as FF&E for hospitality, residential and commercial sectors.
The Director of marketing and operations is looking for a hard working intern (school credit only) that is eager to learn and be proactive.
Will work with the director of operations and marketing on daily tasks.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create and maintain content for social media and website.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Proficient in auto cad, Photoshop, illustrator.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - ArchiCAD, Autodesk Revit