Private Events InternGranada Theater
Entry Level - Sales / Marketing / Consulting - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Seeking energetic chefGreenhouse Cafe and Tavern
Portuguese Resrvation Agent for Int'l Travel WholesalerCTN TOURS, Inc
Operations InternshipCamp No Counselors
Tourism and Operations Management InternshipVino 301 Wine Concierge LLC
Korean Restaurant front of house management internship.Do Hwa
FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
Mixologist InternBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
Posted: January 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hillcrest Event Center is seeking Mixologist Interns for the exceptional service and flavors that are hallmarks of our Food and Beverage experience. Your warm, attentive guest service and passion for mixology will prepare you for a career as a Bartender.
Responsibilities• Qualified candidate will be responsible for serving guests in lounge/bar area.
• To properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient bar throughout the shift.
• Providing food menu’s to guests & selling food on a consistent basis.
• Order delivery in under three minutes
• Servicing bar and lounge area.
• Clean and clear service areas.
• Acknowledge departing guests and invite them back.
• Maintains uniform appearance.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging services
• Take and expedite drink orders quickly and accurately; serve refills upon request
• Have full knowledge of all beverage, menu items contents and preparation methods
• Consistent bar presentation- utilize appropriate stemware/glassware as required by company standards, polish glassware, stock bar supplies to par levels, etc.
• Follow cash handling and POS procedures and responsible alcohol service
• Follow departmental policies and procedures, and all safety and sanitation policies
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Previous bartending experience or current student in bartending school
• Must be friendly, outgoing and have excellent guest service skills.
• Experience with cocktail mixology preferred
• Strong knowledge of wines, spirits, champagnes and mixed cocktails
• Previous point of sale system experience an asset
• Must be 21 years or older
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times