Social Media InternshipSalon XYZ
Kiawah Island Getaways - Tourism and Hospitality IntershipKiawah Island Getaways
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Experience ManagerPennovation Center | powered by Benjamins Desk
ACCOUNTING PAYROLL CLERKSpacelabs
Entry Level Client RepresentativeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Administrative BusinessKing of Foods Inc.
Business Management / Marketing and Advertising Paid InternshipBrand PGH, Inc.
Office InternBookmark This
945 Broadway ST NE
Posted: May 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat is more fun than beer? Intern will be our office assistant. Assist the co-founders in daily operations. Mileage reimbursement, food, beer and lots of fun. www.612brew.com
612Brew is a small independent brewery, building its roots in the Northeast Park neighborhood of Minneapolis. Growing at an unprecedented rate, we provide beer to liquor stores and restaurants. Within our company you will learn about fun things like science, marketing, sales, distribution and beer. We are currently expanding, We’ve set up shop in The Broadway, a historic building located at 945 Broadway St. NE. Among the exposed brick, timber and polished concrete floors you’ll spy lots of beer-making machinery, including a 15bbl steam heated brewhouse with six-30bbl mirror polished fermentation tanks.
Our taproom has plenty of space for you and your closest friends. If you’re super-popular, we’ve got more seating on the patio, too.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Schedule meetings, travel, work, and personal events for the manager
- Document transferring, back-up, and cloud based storing
- Filing paperwork, and online digital files
- Creating and updating meeting agendas
- Proofing emails, company related documents, and other sensitive items prior to sending either by U.S. mail, email, or courier
- Communicate with vendors, customers, partners in order to coordinate meetings for the manager, and organize work flow
- Make digital copies of receipts, track receipts, file receipts, and pay bills on occasion
- Run errand both work and personal in order to help keep manager on task, and more productive
- Take notes for manager in meetings on occasion and recap others whenever requested
- Send out Thank you cards to clients, vendors, employees, and others that the manager has worked with on a project
- Collect business cards, and other marketing collateral collected by the manager on occasion
- Assist with clerical works for the manager like making copies, sending a fax, shipping, receiving, binding, but not limited to these tasks
- Willing to take career development, and continuing education courses to further enhance their skill-sets
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization