2017 Summer Restaurant InternshipEntertainment Cruises
Summer Intern - Resort ReservationistVineyard-Nantucket Resorts
Property manager / vacation host / concierge for private villa rentals in CaribbeanBonaire Beach Villa
Cape Cod Inn looking for InternsBarnaby Inn
Pastry Cook InternshipMini Melanie
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Historic B&B InnkeeperHarpers Ferry Getaways
Entry Level Management PositionDavid Management Group
Paid Internship - Restaurant/HospitalityBookmark This
200 Seaport Blvd.
Posted: September 23 2016
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 05/22/17 — 08/14/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntertainment Cruises is the nation’s largest dining cruise company with day and evening cruises, excursions and private charters in many of America’s most exciting cities. Be a part of the team that creates the perfect atmosphere for guests to celebrate the special moments in their lives. Birthdays, anniversaries, company milestones, graduations and more are our specialty. We serve up amazing views, lively entertainment and great food and drinks every day.
We are offering an Internship program from May 22, 2017 - August 20, 2017 that will provide students with the opportunity to expand their knowledge in the field of sales and hospitality—and determine whether they would like to pursue a career in the restaurant industry. This internship will be partially paid and partially unpaid. Please contact for more details!
• Provide exceptional hospitality to guests and coworkers as prescribed in Our Service System (OSS)
• Greet guests and serve food and beverages in a timely fashion
• Attain and maintain the ability to perform the duties of a server assistant, host/hostess, server, bartender, cook, dishwasher, runner, chef and up to more complex duties of staff in higher levels
• Maintain the cleanliness and safety of all common areas and service stations
• Set up and break down dining room and service stations as prescribed: this requires movement of dining cabin furniture
• Be prepared to begin work at scheduled time
• Maintain uniform and personal grooming in compliance with appearance standards
• Assist with the warm and efficient greeting and seating of guests when they arrive
• Other duties as assigned by the manager or supervisor on duty
Optional Intern Responsibilities or Opportunities and Growth:
• Assist the Wedding Coordinator attending ship meetings, executing timelines, maintaining contact with vendors and maintaining communication between sales and operations
• Shadow in various departments such as Marketing, Sales, Administration, Galley and also Management in FOH
RequirementsMust be 18 years or older
Must be at least a Permanent Resident in the US or have a Social Security Card and Work Authorization Card. Unfortunately we cannot accept any types of VISAs.