Food & Beverage Management TraineeSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Paid hospitality internship in Chinagoabroadchina
Marketing & Social MediaThe Lodge Management Group
Customer Service Representativevygon usa
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Tourism and Recreation InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
WWW.DPOINTGROUP.COM IS SEARCHING FOR INTERNS IN HOSPITALITY DEPARTMENT IN BARCELONADpoint Group
Private Club Food and Beverage InternBookmark This
9681 Concord Road
Posted: April 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Governors Club is the premier private golf club community in Middle Tennessee. From the sophisticated aesthetics of its custom estate homes to the award winning private Arnold Palmer golf course, this exclusive enclave is an ideal choice for both families and golf enthusiasts.
The Governors Club is the premier private golf club community in Middle Tennessee. From the sophisticated aesthetics of its custom estate homes to the award winning private Arnold Palmer golf course, this exclusive enclave is an ideal choice for both families and golf enthusiasts. The Governors Golf Club is a private member only club located in Brentwood, TN with over 500 members. The Club features an Arnold Palmer 18 hole Championship Course, swimming pool, and upgraded clubhouse. Dining facilities include The Palmer Room with seating for 70, Arnis Pub which seats 40, Nook and private board room each seat 14-20 and an Outdoor Veranda which seats 65. The newly remodeled space was recently opened in March to rave reviews. For additional information on The Governors Club, visit the Club website at www.thegovernorsclub.com
Club has 2 F&B Supervisors/Interns Openings for the 2015 Season
(1) Food and Beverage Supervisor/Intern is responsible for assisting with the activities and administration of the food and beverage department including a la-carte dining and Club sponsored events in accordance with established policies and procedures.
(2) Food and Beverage Supervisor/Intern is responsible for assisting with the oversight and leadership of Pool Cabana, Beverage carts and 19th Hole Grille teams. In addition, this person will assist with the creation, marketing, execution of a busy member event calendar of events that are hosted at and around the pool.
• Directs the preparation and execution of service for food and beverage department.
• Functions as supervisor for banquets and daily meal service. This includes, but not limited to the seating of members and guests, assisting with food/beverage service, wine service, set-up and closing duties.
• Works in partnership with the F&B Director to understand, clarify and successfully execute all details pertaining to private and special events.
• Ensures accuracy of dining/event preparation including details consistent with Banquet Event Orders, room diagrams, detailed set up and service.
• Responsible for maintaining the computerized Point of Sale system and ensure menu, pricing and pertinent information is current and accurate. Club uses IBS POS system.
• Ensures a well prepared and presentable staff including responsibility for uniform and appearance.
• Directs staff on consistent name and preference recognition.
• Assists in planning and implementing training programs.
• Rotate in accounting, sales and marketing and general administration as required by university or college.
• Experience in a private club, resort, hotel or fine-dining.
• Job candidates will be required to work days, night, weekends, and holidays. Candidates must be able to work from May - August.
• Candidates must be able to lift 50 lbs. and withstand prolonged standing, kneeling, bending and lifting.
• Candidates need to be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision at times.
• Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Point of Sale applications.
• Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills.
• Proven ability to effectively build and foster a team environment.
• Ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment.
• Must have functional wine knowledge and service experience.
• Must have functional food knowledge.
• Bachelor’s Degree or pursuing a degree in Hospitality Management preferred
• 1 or more years of progressive responsibility in food and beverage industry required.
Date Position Available
May - September 2015
Please respond to Jim Fitzsimmons, General Manager via email at email@example.com. No phone calls please. For more information please visit www.thegovernorsclub.com and www.kempersports.com .