Wedding Planning and Floral Design InternChevrons and Champagne
Training and Development InternshipAlicart Restaurant Group
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Event Coordinator Intern *Immediate*Free Range Office
Intern Admin Officers/EngineersMarriott
Paid Marketing InternHello Scout, Inc.
Front desk assistanceManhattan Broadway Hotel
Entry Level Account Executive Needed - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Savanti Travel :: Internship at fast growing travel startup in SFBookmark This
18 Bartol St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSavanti Travel is a fast growing startup based in San Francisco that provides busy executives with full-service travel advisory and management solutions. Our full service program includes trip planning, research, booking, credit card advice, loyalty program management, award bookings and more. We're a small team that is building the future of intelligent travel. Oh and we’ve stepped foot on all 7 continents. We know our stuff.
We're old school travel agent hospitality meets new school travel tricks and hacks. We sit at the crossroads of hustle and hospitality. Sounds fun, eh? You'll also have a first look at some of the best travel deals in the world and an opportunity to work with some leading CEOs, VCs, celebrities, artists, business owners and more. Let's Fly!
What we're looking for in an intern?
- Self-starting Problem Solver: You're entrepreneurial, smart, active, hard working, organized, ready to tackle the biggest or smallest challenge on your own, go-getting kind of person. You proactively seek solutions to possible scenarios without being prompted.
- Great Communicator: You can write, read, talk and otherwise communicate well.
- Fast Learner: You have a hunger for learning quirky things quickly, passion for sharing, respect for others, and an excellent team player attitude
- Funny: Great sense of humor.
Hospitable: You’re the kind of person that everyone wants to be around.
ResponsibilitiesClient Support - You’ll be a utility for our full time Travel Advisors. You’ll be instrumental in assisting travel research (air, flight, hotel, other activities), helping build itineraries and tackling special requests.
Social Media - We are a bespoke agency (not for everyone), but we are looking to build our online presence. You’ll help develop a targeted social media strategy in alignment with our business development goals.
Marketing Research - Knowledge is power. As we grow we need a research guru to help us create targeted sales campaigns with powerful data.
RequirementsRequirements for ALL Successful Candidate Submissions:
1) You'll send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: "I'm the Intern you're looking for." In the body of your email, you'll include: the name of your favorite TED talk, your twitter/Instagram handle, two travel companies you love (and why), and lastly, your favorite travel experience you've had in the last 36 months (domestic or international).
2) Please attach a PDF copy of your resume. If you have any relevant coursework in travel, communications or business administration, please highlight that in your cover letter.
3) In your cover letter using 200 words or less, please tell us why you are cut out for this role.
4) Current college student or recent college graduate
5) San Francisco Bay Area based
SkillsRequired - Hospitality, Hospitality Industry, Marketing, Public Relations Skills, Market Research
Preferred - Travel Agency, Travel Arrangements, Travel Blogging