Shiftgig Hospitality Recruiter InternBookmark This
11200 Westheimer Rd. Suite 820
Posted: March 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShiftgig Internship in Community Operations / Recruiting
Shiftgig, one of the nations hottest and fastest growing technology companies, is actively seeking a Hospitality Recruiter/Community Engagement Intern to help support our incredible growth and continued disruption of the Houston hospitality staffing industry. This position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction by placing great FOH & BOH workers into temporary and temp to hire hospitality positions within our Hotel & Food Service customer base. We are keenly interested in promoting those interns who excel into positions within our organization.
The Mission of Shiftgig is to connect millions of workers with millions of shifts
As we are in Hospitality, we work during the day and oversee events/projects on some evenings and weekend as well. We will work around your schedule. Around half your available hours you will be working internally in our office developing community operations and recruiting skills. The other half of your available hours will be spent supervising/leading hospitality events. Office hours are paid $8/hr and hourly pay at all events range anywhere between $9hr - $14/hr.
· Proactively reach out to our worker community to fill client orders in an effective manner
· Manage logistics of large events for our Bullpen workers on behalf of our clients
· Lead group interviews to help ensure quality of our workforce
· Identify and match talent with client specifications
· Performance management of Shiftgig-Bullpen workers within your assigned account base
· Develop strong relationships with workforce
· Work on specialized orders and other projects as needed
· Ensure successful service delivery through operational execution, constant communication and client advocacy
· Maintain effective internal relationships with our Account Management and Centralized Sourcing teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required
· The ideal candidate will have some exposure/experience within one of the following areas: recruiting experience, hospitality experience, or similar b2b service industry experience.
· Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company culture and industry
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills
· Opportunistic, innovative and creative – entrepreneurial mindset with can-do mentality
· Focused with keen ability and drive to execute in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
· Team player who can build internal and external relationships at all levels
· Strong business acumen
· Can thrive in an ambiguous environment with constant change
· Tech savvy
· Honest and ethical, with good judgment
· Results orientated