Social Media InternshipSalon XYZ
Kiawah Island Getaways - Tourism and Hospitality IntershipKiawah Island Getaways
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
Experience ManagerPennovation Center | powered by Benjamins Desk
ACCOUNTING PAYROLL CLERKSpacelabs
Entry Level Client RepresentativeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Administrative BusinessKing of Foods Inc.
Business Management / Marketing and Advertising Paid InternshipBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: August 18 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNiagara Business Development Group is a Canadian/International Multi-Business company in Ontario, Canada since 1982.
All placements will be done Online, Virtually, and Remotely.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsSocial Media & Community Management Intern
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment