Customer Service RepresentativeHyatt Herald Square Hotel
Administrative Program InternRonald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest
Balloon Operations Coordinator & Hospitality/Hotel FacilitatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Work from Home Travel AgentsAwesome and Amazing Company
seeking hard working, intern to help at our family owned and operated bakery/cafe. homemade goods!mieles bakery
Marketing & Communications InternINHOUSE New York
Client Services InternLastFirst
Marketing ManageriConnect Hospitality
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: August 18 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNiagara Business Development Group is a Canadian/International Multi-Business company in Ontario, Canada since 1982.
All placements will be done Online, Virtually, and Remotely.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsSocial Media & Community Management Intern
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment