Miller Park Concessions InternDelaware North Sportservice
Hospitality InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Ranch House Manager (Gold Bridge, BC, Canada)Chilcotin Holidays
Tumbling River Ranch Summer Jobswww.tumblingriver.com
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry-Level Marketing and Sales PositionsEmpire Consulting Group
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
RECRUITING J1 VISA TRAINEES NOW!!Hospitality Placements USA
Marketing & Social MediaBookmark This
The Lodge Management Group
8 West Division
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lodge Management Group has been in the nightlife business for over 65 years. We are great at what we do and we are always looking for great people to work and grow with us! Our interns work alongside business leaders to create campaigns consisting of advertising, graphic designs, event planning, project management and so much more!
The intern would be an extremely creative, organized team member with exceptional verbal and written communication skills who is eager to gain practical experience in the hospitality field. This is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, committed and motivated individual seeking to learn more about our business and the integral impact you can have within a company recognized as the leader in hospitality industry.
Responsibilities• Timely designs for promotions such as event flyers, posters, beer menus and advertisements.
• Printing, Cutting, Laminating required projects.
• Hanging posters properly, in designated areas at venues.
• Research into potential opportunities/partnerships (upcoming events, concerts, happenings, etc.).
• Assist at events when available.
• Assists with sign-ins
• Distributing materials at each venue.
• Email collection
• Materials and/or shopping runs.
• Office organization.
• Assist in the creation of forms for marketing use.
• Participate in management team meetings as scheduled.
Requirements• Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Bonus Skills, Wordpress, Facebook Platform (FBML), HTML, CSS, Coding and programing.
• Creativity in communication, good writer, Funny/witty, outside-of-box thinker,
• Prompt, punctual and adaptive.
• Deadline driven on projects.
• A great relationship with digital technology, the internet and e-commerce is a HUGE plus!