Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
265 West 37th Street, Suite 907
New York, NY
Posted: March 09 2016
DescriptionAre you a social media guru?
Do you have experience in marketing?
Are you passionate about the hospitality industry?
HMG Plus is a hospitality staffing company where excellent service is our passion. We eat, drink and sleep hospitality. You will find that we take pride in everything we do and are dedicated to building long term relationships with both our clients and service staff.
Come join a team of dynamic, creative, and collaborative individuals who share a passion for hospitality.
HMG Plus, a leader in hospitality staffing, has an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Intern in midtown-Manhattan. This entry-level position will be involved in multiple faucets of the hospitality business, and have the ability to play a big role in the development of a growing company. As the Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for fostering a positive, inclusive culture for our community of 500 service professionals through social media, daily/weekly messaging, promotions and recognition campaigns. You will work with management to create valuable content for our blog and Facebook pages to capture a large audience and promote the brand of the company. This opportunity provides you the ability to refine your professional marketing skill in a company that appreciates creativity and innovation.
Responsibilities- Create communication strategy for over 500 service professionals
- Implement recognition campaigns to engage service professionals
- Write blog posts and communications materials for social media channels
- Assist in marketing collateral and digital media sales material.
- Provide fresh, innovative ideas for marketing strategy and campaigns
Requirements- A passion for the hospitality industry
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Extremely strong writing skills
- A team-player with a positive attitude
- Graphic design skills
- Power Point skills
- Demonstrate past creativity in projects (you may submit creative work, see below)
- Experience in web design
- Proactive, self-motivated
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Marketing Communications, Graphic Design, Hospitality, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Team Building, Communicaitons