Balloon Operations Coordinator & Hospitality/Hotel FacilitatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Jobs for studentschini enterprise
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Hospitality DepartmentDpoint Group
2017 Summer Restaurant InternshipEntertainment Cruises
Summer Intern - Resort ReservationistVineyard-Nantucket Resorts
Property manager / vacation host / concierge for private villa rentals in CaribbeanBonaire Beach Villa
Cape Cod Inn looking for InternsBarnaby Inn
Pastry Cook InternshipMini Melanie
SOCIAL WORKER INTERNSBookmark This
AP Senior Care Center
95-30 225th Street
Queens Village, NY
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGOLDEN PARADISE Senior Social Day Care would serve as a ‘Social Day care Program’ for the seniors of our community. Taking care of your loved ones at our Senior Social Day Care, the way they should be cared for!
Senior Social Day Care believes in the importance of social, health and spiritual wellness in one's life. From mind processing as a thinking tool to actions of the body that realize human thoughts by doing things, the capacity of an individual to make these processes possible is dependent on his or her social, mental and Physical health condition.
Senior Social Day Care is proud to extend the best facility that focuses on the health and wellness of our participants. We promote optimal health and mental well being for our participants. We comply with their physical capacity and offer support for the caregiver, in a compassionate, enjoyable setting with activities and programs for productivity, self-worth, and socialization which are essential in building a spiritual self-esteem.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Participate in ongoing education of social service topics
2. Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures and applicable regulatory authorities (ie: NY Department of Health and Senior Services, NY Department Aging, OSHA, USDA) and prepares paperwork as required.
3. Participates on Safety and Quality Assurance education and establishes and schedules Member Council meetings. Participates in Care Plan for Interdisciplinary Team and records clinical notes as required.
4. Maintains formal written communication with members and families and facilitates counseling with one-on-one sessions.
5. Maintains accurate files and records of member and social services information.
6. Participates in community outreach programs, including communication with other health and social service providers and inquiries from prospective members. Participates in facility marketing activities.
7. Provides active assistance with members as needed (ie: hygiene, meals, ambulation, arrivals and departures, and social activities).