Wedding Planning and Floral Design InternChevrons and Champagne
Training and Development InternshipAlicart Restaurant Group
Savanti Travel :: Internship at fast growing travel startup in SFSavanti Travel
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Event Coordinator Intern *Immediate*Free Range Office
Intern Admin Officers/EngineersMarriott
Paid Marketing InternHello Scout, Inc.
Front desk assistanceManhattan Broadway Hotel
Special Events and Conference InternBookmark This
Snow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
1101 CR 53
Posted: September 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe offer paid internships only, which also include housing and meals. If you are seeking college credit in conjunction with this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to applying to make sure that we can meet your school’s requirements.
All applicants should apply now at: Tinyurl.com/smrjob
Full time, seasonal, hourly position paying $180/week (based on 40 hours), paid biweekly.
You also receive:
- Room (housing includes internet access/heat/water--in a dormitory building)
- Board (3 buffet style meals, 7 days per week)
- Complimentary nights at both Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch
- YMCA of the Rockies family membership while you’re employed (please note that our facilities do not include a weight lifting room)
Requirements1. Possess excellent customer service skills.
2. Must be a team player and be knowledgeable and committed to the Association's policies and goals.
3. Assist couples with pre-wedding planning, managing weddings according to contracts, and post-wedding evaluating. Assist other guests with bookings of special events/banquets/etc.
4. Collect and process event related information, including such things as contractual and lodging questions and special needs requests.
5. Work with Front Office to check events in and out.
6. Ability to multitask and coordinate logistical details.
7. Negotiate contract and billing with guests.
8. Act as a tactful liaison between guests, Conference staff, and other departments.
9. Ability to access all facilities to market Snow Mountain Ranch through site tours and presentations.
10. Meet both immediate and planned needs of guests throughout their stay.
11. Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests and staff.
12. Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs.
13. Must possess a valid, USA state issued driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles.
14. Have flexible schedule to accommodate shifts including weekends, holidays and evenings.