Korean Restaurant front of house management internship.Do Hwa
FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
FOOD AND BEVERAGE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELSHospitality Placements USA
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)MRKTPL
Corporate Hospitality InternVineyard Nantucket Resorts
Front desk assistanceManhattan Broadway Hotel
KLO Events Spring Intern 2017KLO Events
Spring 2017 Travel Agency InternBookmark This
500 Lake Cook Road, Suite 450
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: December 30, 2016
Position: Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 01/09/17 — 05/05/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFROSCH currently has a Fall Internship opportunity in our Deerfield office for students who are looking to work in the travel industry! This is an excellent opportunity to help you jump start your career in the industry, during this time you will get hands on experience and gain invaluable knowledge. This internship is paid and will take place in our New York office during the fall semester.
FROSCH is a privately owned travel management company headquartered in Houston and New York, with offices in 30 locations nationwide.
ResponsibilitiesFROSCH’s intern will learn and experience first-hand:
• The essentials of providing exemplary customer service.
• How to utilize the cutting-edge tools and technology of the Travel and Tourism industry.
• An insider’s look into marketing travel destinations.
• The inner-workings of an internationally acclaimed travel management company.
• Exclusive insight from travel vendors representing hotels, airlines, and cruises.
• How to hone multitasking abilities within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Invaluable perspective from experienced travel consultants.
These are only some of the skills and experience that FROSCH has to offer during your time as an intern!
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers, and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: respect, integrity, excellence, communication, and commitment.
RequirementsQualifications of an ideal intern:
• Able to work at least 30 hours per week for approximately 6 weeks during the 2017 Spring Semester.
• A friendly, outgoing team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Developed time management skills.
• Strong focus on customer service.
• Majoring in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Meeting/Event Management, and other related majors is a plus.
• Recent experience in the Travel industry or Hospitality industry is a plus.