Administrative AssistantUCLA Medical Center
Hospitality and Retail InternThe Caviar Co.
Assistant Manager/InnkeeperBrant Point Inn
Hostess and Food Runner InternshipTeleferic Barcelona
General Management Trainee - An Internship programSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Front Office Management Trainee - An Internship programSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Food & Beverage Management Trainee - An Internship programSheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa
Customer Service RepresentativeAmazon.com_Inc
Startup Basecamp Community ManagerBookmark This
900 Franklin street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: July 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhy Startup Basecamp?
Startup Basecamp believes that entrepreneurs should have all the tools they need to more easily change the world. Startup Basecamp assists entrepreneurs in their startup journey with a global network of co-living and co-working spaces supported by an online platform connecting startups at a global level. We have had tremendous traction so far, having served over 400 people from 31+ countries in 28 months.
We are the first startup facilitator providing an all-in-one co-living, co-working solution for startup professionals.
Startup Basecamp Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhhFF0GUThg
Startup Basecamp is seeking a community manager responsible for providing and developing a high quality user experience for its San Francisco locations.
By working with us you:
• Are directly immersed in the Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
• Will work directly with the founding team and gain management experience
• Develop connections with startup professionals from around the globe
• Are a part of a startup that is growing into a global entity
• Manage Membership Applications
• Greet and Introduce new members to community
• Socialize and support members during their stay
• Uphold high quality user experience in San Francisco Basecamp locations
• Organize and support events for community
To validate your application, we will ask you to send us a cover letter and a motivation letter answering to the following questions:
1) Why do think that entrepreneurs are game changers and deserve to be supported?
2) What are the key factors in sustaining a high quality user experience at Startup Basecamp?
3) Why do you want to join Startup Basecamp? How will this experience contribute to your future career development?
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and comfortable with getting his/her hands dirty in the work of launching a startup—we need someone who is proactive, autonomous and hungry to learn and grow. Here are some necessary qualities we will be on the lookout for:
• Detail -oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Loves to meet new people
• Strong interest in entrepreneurship, startups, networking
• Event and Hospitality experience
• Adaptable to a fast paced environment