Summer/Fall Writing InternshipBookmark This
520 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: July 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFast-growing travel technology startup - Internship
HotelsByDay is a revolutionary new sharing economy startup for hotels that gives customers the flexibility to get instant access to intra-day hotel stays via mobile and web.
Hotels benefit by monetizing their unused hotel rooms and customers benefit by booking a day stay without paying for the night. We’re catering to a new Millennial audience who want hotel stays to be as simple and easy as Uber and are reject the 24 hour stay window.
We are looking for 2 interns to assist in all aspects of our startup growth. The roles are varied and interesting involving researching market opportunities, speaking directly with senior executives to win more business, working on supporting the founders and getting involved with digital marketing including social media (depending on what you can bring to the table).
You will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing startup disrupting the hospitality industry, pick up transferable sales, marketing and customer relationship skills and learn on the job by working directly with the two experienced and dynamic founders.
- Awesome location at WeWork Gramercy, New York, in the heart of Silicon Alley, you don't want to miss this!
- FREE micro-brew coffee, beautiful and flexible workspaces
- Friday evening there is craft beer and social Fridays drinks
- Great startup culture and a devotion to making great customer experiences
If you're interested, please send us a brief intro of why you're suited to the role and attach your resume to email@example.com
RequirementsThe requirements are:
- Be confident and professional
- Excellent speaking English, good conversational skills
- Social media skills including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook beneficial
- BYOD Policy - we supply blazingly-fast internet
- Know how to use Excel
- New York-based applicants that can start immediately