Travel Agency Internship AvailableBookmark This
Inn at the Peachtrees
581 B-3 North Central Avenue
Posted: June 27 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocated near the Atlanta airport, GroupsThatTravel.com is seeking a lively, upbeat intern with a passion for the travel industry.
GroupsThatTravel.com specializes in securing group travel accommodations and meetings for a variety of industries such as schools, sports teams, corporate clients, etc.
Responsibilities• Assist with various marketing campaigns (i.e. email, social media)
• Develop prospective accounts via telephone and marketing efforts
• Special Projects to include comparative rate, venue and logistical research for RFP bids, customer retention and/or social media marketing
• Customer retention calls
• Prepare quotes and respond to bid requests
• General clerical duties
RequirementsWho we are looking for:
• Dedicated commitment to a minimum of 16 weeks; may extend longer
• Students pursuing hospitality, business management or marketing degree
• Self-motivated individuals who are independent, diligent and creative
• Must have charismatic, outgoing attitudes
• Must LOVE being rewarded for their work
• MUST LOVE to TRAVEL