- Internships /
- Hospitality /
- Writer, Journalist / Public Relations and Social Media Intern - - Rekrut Book Publishing House
CULINARY PAID INTERNSHIP/ TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELS FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATESHospitality Placements USA
FOOD AND BEVERAGE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELS FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATESHospitality Placements USA
FRONT OFFICE PAID INTERNSHIP/TRAINEESHIP in USA HOTELS FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATESHospitality Placements USA
Receptionist and waiterHotel Plevna
Eco-Hospitality InternshipHedonisia Hawaii
Writer, Journalist / Public Relations and Social Media Intern - - Rekrut Book Publishing HouseBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 30 2016
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Publishing House- Rekrut Publishing House - started by the Award Winning Author of the book "Double Your Income Using Social Media" Http://doubleyourincomeusingsocialmedia.com/
Seeking interns who want to learn about the publishing world, and will have an opportunity at the end of the internship to be part of this team in this growing online publishing house. Interns will do research on business subjects, produce Blog articles, and produce and upload ebooks on Kindle.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
RequirementsCommunications Intern - work on databases, just be able to do research on chosen topics and then produce articles, blogs, articles, edit books and ebooks.
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Write consistent articles to keep readers engaged with current hospitality news
- Proofreading your work and taking direction from your editors
- Create creative original content for readers
- Must be an avid hospitality watcher
- Willing to promote articles though social media
- Must show strong work ethic
- Ability to show consistency
- Must be able to work independently
- Cover multiple social media sites
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism/Broadcasting
- Skilled writer strong grammar
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in social media
We're only looking for a few writers, so if you are seriously interested, we'd love for your to include a few writing samples.
Media, Communications, & Journalism