Staffing/Recruiting Intern - Boutique Staffing AgencyInternshipGurus
Crisis Care Advocate@ Door of Hope 4 TeensDoor of Hope 4 Teens
Human Resources InternSecuritas Security Services USA
AABB Internship, Externships and Academic Residency Program (Human Resources)AABB
Feeding Children Everywhere Human Resources Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP Human Resource and Recruiting Internship Spring 2014Bookmark This
BCBG Max Azria Group
2761 Fruitland Ave.
BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP is a vision of global style and attitude, whose brands represent the dynamic lifestyle of the modern woman. We are a company, an aesthetic and the realization of a dream.
All interns will be given the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic business environment, as well as work on hands on projects that will fully prepare them for their future careers. We are currently hiring for Interns to join us in our corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA! All internships are based in our corporate headquarters unless otherwise noted).
All intern applicants must be eligible for school credit and must be in good academic standing.
Please send cover letters, resumes, and work samples to email@example.com.
Please include the area of interest in the subject line of the email.
HUMAN RESOURCES & RECRUITMENT INTERN
• Work closely with the BCBG Internship Program & Recruitment processes
• Screen resumes and shadow interviews with candidates
• Shadow intern relations issues meetings
• Assist in verifying I-9 Employment Eligibility documents
• Research developments in Employment and Labor Law
• Organize and archive personnel files per Federal and State Regulations
• Facilitate various requests from other departments within the company
• Work on special projects as needed
• Must be eligible to obtain school credit through internship course or independent study
• Must be studying a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or a related field
• Must have experience in handling highly sensitive information and a keen sense of confidentiality
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized and deadline-oriented with ability to prioritize
• Ability to multi-task in a team-oriented environment and think outside the box
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
1. Cover Letter
3. Samples of work or portfolio (if applicable)
4. Area of interest in the subject line of your email
All Internships are non-paid and the intern applicant must receive school credit