Feeding Children Everywhere Human Resources Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Training and Development InternMassachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Human Resources (HR) Management InternshipAflac
Human Resource Talent ScoutDropwise Essentials
Human Resources InternKandor Group, Inc.
HR Benefits InternBookmark This
Episcopal Social Services
305 Seventh Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionEpiscopal Social Services (ESS) is currently seeking motivated Human resources intern (unpaid for credit) to assist in Human Resources Department. The intern will work exclusively with the Benefits Administrator to learn the processes involved in Benefits Enrollment, Health and Wellness Initiatives, and HR Tasks.
HR Interns at ESS attain a wide array of experiences that will provide you will the tools necessary to excel in the Human Resources Field. In the past two years our team of interns have gone on to become the following: HR Generalists, HR Assistants, HR Coordinators, IT Recruiters, Recruitment Coordinators, Benefits Assistants, Benefits Coordinators, and Administrative Assistants.
The intern must be able to devote at least three days to the internships from the hours of 9AM-5PM or 10AM-6PM at least one day must be a full working day, however we are very flexible if you would like to customize your schedule.
Responsibilities• Assist in the update of employee files
• Assist Benefits Administrator with updating Benefit Files and following up with employees on the telephone to obtain required forms
• Help create flyers, packets, and communication materials to send to employees regarding benefits options and events.
• Oversee health and wellness initiatives, including planning for health and wellness fairs and the Benefits Newsletter.
• Verify that information is correct and up to date on all health benefit lists.
• Assist in various HR projects and events
• Complete various administrative tasks including, filing, faxing, and scanning
Requirements• Must be able to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week to the internship, on a regular defined schedule
• Knowledge of MS Office applications. Word, Powerpoint, and Excel required
• Working towards a college degree and/or graduate degree in Human Resources, Non-profit administration, or related field preferred
• Ability to create databases
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Willingness and desire to learn about all aspects of Human Resource