Human Resources (HR) Management InternshipAflac
Human Resource Talent ScoutDropwise Essentials
Human Resources InternKandor Group, Inc.
Human Resources Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Human Resource Manager InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Diesel USA Spring 2014 Human Resources – Corporate InternshipBookmark This
220 W 19th St
New York, NY
DescriptionCompany Description: Diesel, USA Incorporated is an international cutting edge fashion company, known for its denim and quirky advertising. Based out of Breganze, Italy, Diesel is a lifestyle brand with attitude. Diesel's unconventional management style emphasizes enthusiasm, energy and fun.
Job Description: The Corporate HR Intern will provide quality HR compliance and administrative support to Diesel’s HR team and corporate client-base. The HR Intern will have the opportunity to apply problem solving, creativity, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills. The HR Intern will also be able to expand his/her knowledge of Human Resources and learn the components of a team environment.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of the Corporate HR Intern include, but are not limited to the following:
• Participating in the onboarding process for new corporate employees to ensure an appropriate onboarding in-line with brand values and strategies. This includes setting up meetings with key business partners for the new employee and assisting with the execution of the orientation presentation.
• Helping with the Summer Intern Program by participating in the Intern Orientation, organizing intern workshops and coordinating exit interviews.
• Helping prepare for the Fall Intern Program by participating and attending school career fairs, building relationships with school career centers and developing a database with intern job descriptions. The HR Intern will also help recruit, screen and interview candidates for a successful group interview.
• Assist in Corporate office recruitment efforts by screening candidates, scheduling interviews and shadowing the Corporate HR Generalist in interviews.
• Helping create and organize a resume database.
• Sending out correspondences to applicants who have not been chosen for positions or have sent unsolicited resumes.
• Helping create a recruitment filing system by creating binders with resumes and recruitment summaries for current searches
• Assisting with Exit Interviews by helping to interview exiting employees and analyze turnover.
• Special Projects and all other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Able to earn school credit at a US accredited college or graduate school
• Able to dedicate a minimum of 16 hours a week
• Prior experience with Word & Excel
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Possess excellent telephone etiquette
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Prior administrative experience
• Positive attitude and desire to learn
• Proactive, self-starter
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes a plus
• Strong interest in fashion a plus