Feeding Children Everywhere Human Resources Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Training and Development InternMassachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Human Resources (HR) Management InternshipAflac
Human Resource Talent ScoutDropwise Essentials
Human Resources InternKandor Group, Inc.
Diesel USA Spring 2014 Human Resources - Retail InternshipBookmark This
220 W 19th St
New York, NY
DescriptionCompany Description: Diesel, USA Incorporated is an international cutting edge fashion company, known for its denim and quirky advertising. Based out of Breganze, Italy, Diesel is a lifestyle brand with attitude. Diesel's unconventional management style emphasizes enthusiasm, energy and fun.
Job Description: As an intern, you will assist the Human Resources department as needed and be an active participant in the Diesel business. Primarily, you will learn about the recruitment process of Retail employees.
Responsibilities• Help in recruitment process by screening potential candidates by sorting/reviewing resumes.
• Participate in conducting group interviews.
• Conduct research on best practices/industry standards.
• Participate in training.
• Conduct reference checks.
• Assist the department on various special projects.
Requirements• Able to earn school credit at a US accredited college or graduate school
• Able to dedicate a minimum of 16 hours a week
• Prior experience with Word & Excel
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes a plus
• Possess excellent telephone etiquette
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Prior administrative experience
• Positive attitude and desire to learn
• Proactive, self-starter
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Strong interest in fashion