Diesel USA Summer 2014 Human Resources – Retail Training InternshipBookmark This
220 W 19th St
New York, NY
DescriptionCompany Description: Diesel, USA Incorporated is an international cutting edge fashion company, known for its denim and quirky advertising. Based out of Breganze, Italy, Diesel is a lifestyle brand with attitude. Diesel's unconventional management style emphasizes enthusiasm, energy and fun.
Job Description: The intern will report to the Training and Development Manager and be an active participant in the Diesel business. The intern will work with the Retail and Human Resources team. Primarily, this person will learn about how to create, develop, and communicate an effective staff training and development program.
Responsibilities• Research and plan staff training programs in order to execute and maximize effectiveness of retail sector.
• Organize and help maintain annual and daily schedule of training activities and HR activities.
• Assist in the building of training tools and presentations using PowerPoint and Excel.
• Potential opportunity to observe facilitation of trainings and management for the NY area.
Requirements• Able to earn school credit at a US accredited college or graduate school
• Able to dedicate a minimum of 16 hours a week
• Prior strong experience with PowerPoint, Word & Excel
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes a plus
• Possess excellent telephone etiquette
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Positive attitude and passion for learning and development
• Proactive, self-starter
• Very organized and detail-oriented
• Strong interest in fashion and customer service